Western Digital My Passport for Mac hard drive upgrade, launch 2TB backup user interface Thunderbolt

Western Digital My Passport for Mac hard drive upgrade, launch 2TB backup user interface Thunderbolt
Western Digital has recently upgraded the My Passport for Mac external hard drive with a capacity improvement and hardware design. New products will be equipped with a USB 3.0 port, maximum capacity up to 2TB - equivalent to a My Passport for PC launched earlier this year. Drive HDD My Passport for Mac is compatible with Time Machine, and owns Nomad crust of Western Digital, which improves resistance to shock, dust and moisture for the device. My Passport for Mac line will include the current version of 500GB, 1TB and 2TB, priced from $ 99 to $ 200.   Another storage products have also been Western Digital introduced, which is the backup hard drive 2TB capacity, high-speed Thunderbolt interface. Have a long name, My Book VelociRaptor Duo, products using two 1TB drives, the rotational speed of 10,000 rpm / min, read and write speed each turn is 400MB/giĆ¢y drive and 380MB/giay. When two drives are connected, the read and write speed can be pushed up to 800MB/giay and 760MB/giay. Western Digital My Book storage drive VelociRaptor Duo speed read is not inferior to any solid-state hard drive on the market, even higher. Products listed for $ 899.99.     Source: Engadget, The Verge ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © gadget buyer guidelines. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.