Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet Review and Specification Details

I pre-booked a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 a couple of weeks back I just received it yesterday. Having read the preview I knew what to expect, but still the excitement was building up, I felt like a kid before Christmas day. Most of my gadgets are Samsung and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, looks like the perfect replacement for my old Galaxy Tab 2. What got me all exited in the first place is the S-Pen is lighter and thinner at the grip. I am an architect designer and am constantly using pencil and paper to sketch down designs, now with the Galaxy Note 10.1 it is possible to sketch rough designs and edit the sketch and save all my sketches in a folder and it is sent directly to my PC and laptop.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Image

Read Full Story »»

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © gadget buyer guidelines. All Rights Reserved.
Blogger Template designed by Click Bank Engine.